Jay C. Lind
Mobile (719) 428-8468
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Active U.S. government Secret security clearance adjudication date 2005
· Manpower Requirements Analyst
· Approving Official DOD Government Purchase Card Program
· Program allocation and Control
· Professional Simulation certified
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Defense Travel system Approval Authority
· Manpower Data Systems
· Organizational Analysis
· Outsourcing/Privatization Studies
· Process Improvement
· Work Measurement
· Correlation and Regression
· Evaluates Organization Structure
· Manpower Data Systems
· Process reengineering
· Improvement initiatives
· Leadership Skills
· Safety Officer
· Competitive sourcing
· Operational Planning and Execution
· Statistical Equations for Future needs
· Facilitation/ Workshops
· Performance planning
· Manpower Metric development
· Develops Short/Long term goals
· Prepares/Interprets drawings/Schematics
· Construct/Modify buildings
· Manage, inspect, and evaluates work centers
· Troubleshoots/Repairs locking devices
· Identifies and Selects construction materials
· Fabricates metal trusses/Erects steel
· Install floor coverings (wood, tile, carpeting)
· Fabricates sheet metal ducting
· Inspects/Maintains overhead doors
· Constructs/Repairs concrete Slabs/footers
Manpower Requirements Analyst, Peterson AFB, CO (March 2010-Present)
· Led analyst team to develop the first Manpower Standard for the United States Air Force Academy, efforts led to saving over $1.2M in associated manpower costs.
· Facilitated workshops, collected data for over 429 Missile Combat Crew positions, through data analysis reduced 143 positions for a savings of over $300K.
· Analyzed data collected for over 100 Capability based Manpower Standards, ensuring 100% accuracy, over a seven year period.
· Consolidated 64 work centers into 24 work centers eliminating redundancy and excess overhead by 38%.
· Oversaw annual budget of over $60k for Squadron purchases resulting in zero errors during annual audits.
Manpower Requirements Analyst, Buckley AFB, CO (October 2006-March 2010)
· Adaptable to current situation, developed alternate method of data collection when the standard practices would not allow for accurate and timely data collection saving over $342K in wasted man-hours.
· Utilizing latest computer technology saving $350K in travel related expenses and accomplishing workshops online three weeks ahead of schedule.
· Provided leadership instructions to 38 personnel weekly, efforts resulted in a 95% compliance rate for required training.
· Developed manpower standard for United State Air Force Academy’s Dean of Faculty Registrar office, Consolidated several work centers into one, reducing six positions.
Structural Craftsman, Charleston AFB, SC (May 2000-October 2006)
· Led 20 person team during six deployment, remodeled 35 latrine trailers creating over 21,000 sq. ft. of portable office space.
· Operated Civil Engineer Lock shop, Installed commercial locks, High security locks on numerous of safes/vaults and various containers.
· Installed, maintained and repaired overhead rollup doors and aircraft hangar doors.
· Flight training manager, taught Squadron personnel on proper use of equipment, personal protective equipment
· Frequently remodeled facilities from bare walls to turnkey offices/buildings
· NCOIC of “Self Help” for Civil Engineer Squadron, managed over $250k in 12 months
EDUCATION and TRAINING
· Pursuing an Associates Degrees in Human Resource Management and Construction Technology, (currently at 90 Credit Hrs., estimated completion date May 2013)
· United States Air Force Non-Commissioned Officer Academy graduate
· Manpower Apprentice Course graduate
· Manpower Craftsman Course graduate
· AFRC Mission Support Group Commanders Seminar (leadership) graduate
· DOD government purchase card course
· DOD purchase card online systems
· Structural Apprentice Course graduate
· Structural Craftsman Course graduate
· Low slope roofing maintenance and repair course
· Roof installation, maintenance and repair course